Thursday, November 16, 2006

Something for Everyone; Nothing for Anyone

Hey there. This new blog looks mighty fine.

On November 28th, we Telefauna kids are all playing a show at the Divan Orange. Wierd thing is, Telefauna isn't going to play. We're all playing as our respective solo projects, plus a bunch of friends are playing, including Think About Life's Graham Van Pelt, playing as Miracle Fortress, or Fort Miracle, or maybe something entirely unexpected (he's been talking about playing dance and hip hop beats, but who knows?)Mixylodian (formerly of his and Katherine's project Dorian Hatchet), and also I'm doing beats for Lil Pip.

My solo project is Random Creature Generator, Adam's is Tel Quel, Ian is Goodman Goodman, and Katherine is something wierd that I forget (I'm a bad friend).

Telefauna's next show is during my art vernissage, which is titled "Tyler Was an Artist". It is my first vernissage! I'm playing as Random Creature Generator, and I'm playing with Lil Pip. It will be at the Green Room (5390 St.Laurent) on Friday DEC 1st. To see some works and read more about it go to My Neural Art!

with much love,
-tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home